10 Things You
- We produce nearly 1 billion gift cards, 2 billion mail pieces, 4 billion labels and 650 billion business cards for clients each year.
- We were the highest-ranked U.S.-based sustainable printer in Canopy’s 2018 Blueline Ranking, the only comprehensive assessment of North American printers’ environmental performance.
- We have more than 300 active U.S. patents.
- In 2017, we donated more than a century’s worth of photographs, patent documents and other memorabilia from Standard Register ― now Taylor Communications ― to Dayton History’s collection of artifacts from local companies.
- We developed and patented LaserBand, the first laser-printable wristband/label form combination.
- We were among the first companies to be able to “print” adhesives on press in virtually any pattern. We developed this capability in order to produce the LaserBand but have since used it on other products ― and it remains an important capability to this day.
- During the 2019 Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) annual conference, we donated $50 to the American Heart Association for every person who stopped by our booth for a quick demo of our healthcare solutions. Total raised: $2,000!
- With a total of 3 million square feet of warehousing space in the U.S., we offer one-day delivery to most major markets. And our accuracy rate for order shipments is 99.3%
- Capabilities we acquired in 2019 allow us to achieve some very cool effects ― spot gloss, raised spot gloss, raised foil and textured gloss/foil ― on printed materials. Plus, we can combine these effects with high levels of personalization at surprisingly low costs.
- Taylor is a one of the largest privately held U.S. companies, with our family of businesses extending to the United Kingdom, Sweden, France, Bulgaria, India, China and the Philippines.