At taylorcommunications.com, we respect our customers and understand that you are concerned about privacy. The purpose of this privacy notice is to let you know what kind of information we collect, how we use it, with whom it may be shared, what choices you have regarding our use of your information, and how you may review and change some of the data you provide to us. For your benefit, we've provided an Overview of our privacy practices and the Full Privacy Notice below.
Our practices comply with applicable U.S. laws and requirements. We are located in the United States and this is an U.S.-based website. By using this site, you agree to the transfer of your personal information to or within the United States. If you are located within the European Union and are transmitting personal data on this website please review the GDPR Support section below.
As we continue to develop our website and take advantage of technologies to improve the services we offer, this policy likely will change. When we change it, we will post the change(s) on our website. If we change the policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate online notice to you. You can determine when this version of the privacy notice was adopted by referring to the Effective Date below. If you have questions about our privacy notice, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Privacy OverviewThis is a summary of how we may collect, use and transmit information about you. It is a general overview only, and must be read in conjunction with Full Privacy Notice below.
How we collect information and what information we collect?
- When you provide it to us: we collect personally - identifiable information, including name, title, company, address, email address, phone numbers, etc. when you voluntarily provide it to us.
- When you use the website: our servers also collect the domain names of visitors to our site.
- To facilitate customer service or to enable us to contact you if you request information.
- To target valuable marketing and advertising offers.
- To perform research on our usersí demographics, interests, and behavior based on the information provided to us when making a purchase, during a promotion, from surveys and from our server log files.
- To may match user information with third party data to help us better understand our customers (customer profiling).
- Share and/or disclose information and/or aggregated user statistics to prospective business partners, advertisers, and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes.
When visiting this site and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with Taylor Communications, Inc., our subsidiaries and related companies, and our service providers.
Do we share information
We may share the information you provide with our subsidiaries and related companies. In addition, we may share your information with third parties as set forth in the Full Privacy Notice.
Third Party websites
Our website may contain various links to third-party websites. These third-party sites may provide additional information, goods, services and/or promotions.
Please review the Full Privacy Notice below. If you have questions about our policy, please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GDPR SupportThe following provision applies if the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to the particular transaction and if you are a data subject, as defined by the GDPR, within the European Economic Area. We are based in the United States and any personal data collected from this website will be transferred and processed within the U.S. If you do not agree to this, do not provide us with personal data.
- Data Controller: Taylor Communications, Inc.
- Data Subject Rights to Personal Information
- to access your information and to receive information about its use
- to have your information corrected and/or completed
- to have your information deleted
- to restrict the use of your information
- to receive your information in a portable format
- to object to the use of your information
- to withdraw your consent to the use of your information
- to complain to a supervisory authority
- Sensitive personal information: we do not knowingly or intentionally collect what is commonly referred to as "sensitive personal information," as defined by the GDPR. Please do not submit sensitive personal information about you to us.
Full Privacy Notice
- When do we collect information
- What information do we collect
- How we may use your information
- We collect personal information to facilitate customer service or to enable us to contact you. We may also offer or provide optional surveys and questionnaires asking for information, as well as several opportunities for visitors to ask questions. We use the information you provide to help us design and build better products, to customize your shopping experience, and to provide advice and purchase recommendations.
- We also use the information we collect to help target valuable marketing and advertising offers. This kind of advertising may be done with banner ads, phone calls as well as promotional emails, and offers may be provided by our company as well as from our subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties.
- We may perform research on our usersí demographics, interests, and behavior based on the information provided to us when making a purchase, during a promotion, from surveys and from our server log files. We do this to better understand and serve our users. This research is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis to prevent identification of personal information relating to any one individual.
- Our servers and service providers may collect the domain names of visitors, as well as other information about your visit. This information is identify visitors and aggregated to measure number of visits, average time spent on a website, pages viewed, etc. We share this aggregated data with third parties and our affiliated companies. We may use this information to contact you, measure the use of our websites, recognize you when you return to the site, remember products in your shopping cart and to improve content of our websites.
- We use information provided by and/or collected from your use of the website to review site usage and operations, to address problems with the site, our business or our products and services, and to protect the security or integrity of the site and our business.
- Reasons we share information
- To our service providers, suppliers and business associates, if the disclosure will enable them to fulfill your request for products or services from us for another vendor on our site;
- To our service providers and business associates, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us;
- To our affiliates and other third parties so that they may contact you with marketing offers of their own;
- To other companies, credit bureaus or government agencies in connection with issues related to fraud, credit or debt collection;
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
- If our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
- Who has access to your information
- Record Retention
- Cookies & Similar Technologies
- recognize you when you return to the site;
- to contact and/or provide you or your organization with offers for goods and services;
- improve and personalize your experience on our site;
- provide you with customized advertising; and
- monitor site usage and analyze the behavior of site visitors.
- Your Rights; Contact Us
- Security of Personal Data
- Third Parties
- Additional Privacy Information
- Transfer of Data
- Children's Privacy
- California Do Not Track Disclosures
EFFECTIVE DATE: December 27, 2018