SHOWS + EVENTS
AN EASY GUIDE
Peter Eberly, Director
Product and Vertical Marketing
Planning a trade show or event is a huge investment of time, energy and money. Once you’ve made the decision to invest in exhibiting or to plan an event, it’s critical that you’re able to show a return on investment.
Our new guide, “From the Ground Up: Your Guide to Planning a Trade Show or Event,” will walk you and your team through the process of creating an innovative and interesting presence that will surprise and delight attendees or guests.
In the guide, you will learn:
· Why trade shows and events continue to be a big draw
· How to choose the right trade show or event to engage with your customers and prospects
· Budgeting tips
· The advantages of investing in a single-source vendor to manage the process pre-, during- and post-show
· How to drive traffic to your booth or event
· Tips for crafting a personalized experience for attendees
· How to convert leads into enduring relationships
Our team of dedicated trade show and event experts has culled the latest in trade show and event research to pull together these tips and tricks that will make the entire process seamless and streamlined from start to finish.